Kaede Rukawa


kaede rukawa



Year: 1st Year
Height/Weight: 187 cm, 75 kg
Jersey Number: #11
Position: Small Forward
I’m sure you knew this guy but only if you already watch slamdunk in anime or read it in manga. Kaede Rukawa is one of the main character in Slamdunk anime/manga series in japan. If you asked me about his basketball skill in the series, all I can say is that this guy is a beast in basketball. I think he is one the reason why I got fascinated in playing basketball. I think I’m just only 10 years old when I started watching slamdunk and I can still watch it over and over again because it’s really one of my favorite.


kaede rukawa


Anyway let’s get back to Rukawa, talking about Rukawa, every time I hear his name the first thing that comes to my mind is that he is the greatest rival of Hanamichi Sakuragi. This makes the series really fun! coz every time (I mean all the time) this two guys  always fight each other wherever and whenever they are even inside the game. The fact that Rukawa always calls Sakuragi an idiot and Sakuragi hating Rukawa because he’s so jealous of him because Haruko is so deeply in love with Rukawa. But despite of that Kaede Rukawa is still show some respect and trust to Hanamichi Sakuragi later in the series especially because of sakuragi’s potential in basketball.


kaede rukawa




Talking about Rukawa’s attitude inside the game, I think he has a resemblance of Kobe Bryant’s playing style in the game. He’s cold and selfish, you will rarely see him passing the ball to his teammate but that’s only because he’s genius, he knows that he can shoot the ball and he’s so skilled. This guy hate to lose, people in the series call him The Super Rookie that’s why he’s is the ace player of team Shohoku. He’s very competitive that’s why I compare him to Kobe Bryant. The characters that he treat as his greatest rival was Akira Sendoh and Eiji Sawakita.


kaede rukawa



There’s too much to say about Rukawa but it’s better if you just try to watch or read the Slam Dunk series for you to know him much better.I assure you that you’ll like this basketball anime manga series! it’s funny and very inspiring. I hope you get to know Kaede Rukawa just a little bit through this post. Thank you for reading this you post and see you at next half! (oh I mean at my next post) .





No comments:

Post a Comment